HOW TO DO MEDITATION?
A calm mind in a healthy body is what each one of us desires to have but only a few get to experience it.
Why can’t all of us be at peace with ourselves?
There are many reasons and one of the most influencing factors these days is stress!
So, how do we control the situation and be at peace with our mind and soul?
How to control anxiety, enhance self-awareness and promote emotional-health?
The answer to all these questions is ‘RajaYoga Meditation’.
Meditation is a process of training your mind to focus on positivity and readdress your thoughts.
With the practice, gradually we become more aware about our thoughts and start responding to the situation we are dealing with and not just react to it.
Now the big questions are:
- How to do Meditation?
- What all things one need to follow as a beginner?
- What are the techniques to be followed and what shouldn’t be done?
Here is your simple & profound guide to meditation which help you achieve inner peace.
- Get Relaxed: First and foremost sit in a quiet place and breathe normally. You may sit on a meditation cushion or chair. Find a posture which gives your body a sense of physical stillness. Just let the tension and stress streamed out with while exhaling. Be aware of the air you are breathing in and out. This will bring your mind and body into a state of peace and calmness.
- Concentrate: Once you are relaxed start focusing on the thoughts coming to your mind. Use your time productively and select the thoughts you want to dwell in your mind. Discard the negativity by leaving negative thoughts and concentrate on the positives of your life. This will help your mind to calm down and negative thoughts will take a back seat with the air flow in your nostrils.
- Contemplate: Once you are aware of your breath you start connecting to your body and mind. Then you envision about what you and your inner world is all about. You start thinking deeply about yourself, your inner world and your values. With every inhale you get more aware and connected to the prime soul which helps you to create a deep sense peace and joy.
- Realization: In this step you combine your understanding and feelings to experience the more insightful, more significant real self! Here you spend time on understanding who you truly are and what you want to focus on. You may focus on being at peace with your inner self. You may use some mantra or a positive thought to focus on. This helps you to divert your energies inwards.
- Meditation: At this stage you focus yours thought on Supreme father (A point of light) and remember your eternal identity which leads to the re-awakening an ultimate state of well-being. RajYoga Meditation helps you to rejuvenate not only your mind but also your body & soul. It allows us to get in touch with our inner being which is pure, pious, luminous and filled with joy.
With practice this enlightenment will help you to realise that- You are a soul, you have a body, God is also a Soul, but He is bodiless.
ONCE THIS REALISATION COMES, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE INCREDIBLE FEELING OF BEING ONE AT PEACE.
when you shift your Realisation from your self-being as a soul, to the supreme soul, "A point of light" & experience the connection - you will then experience a beam of energy in the form of peace, love, happiness, purity, Power, knowledge & bliss…
The goal of RajaYoga Meditation is to help you to re-awaken the soul’s original qualities and values. You will get answers to various life questions relating to your identity, purpose of your existence and helps us to choose the pathway of true peace of mind and limitless joy. You will be able to re-discover your true self and develop new attitude and skills to respond to different life situations. You will get a clearer sense of purpose with inner stability and satisfaction.
Those who want to tread this beautiful journey with God can learn more about RajYoga Meditation at No Cost at the various centers we have all across the world!
Come & experience the epitome of happiness, love and truebliss with us! Just spend some time to discover your true self so that you don’t go to your real house empty-headed.
Visit any ‘Spiritual RajYoga Meditation Center’ near your place today and start living a peaceful life.